Friday, June 24, 2011

Welcome:) A lil' ditty about me:)

Hello everyone!  Ahh {let out deep breath}....my first blog entry.  I have been meaning to start a blog for almost a year now....you know whats been keeping me...this first entry.  I mean, how do I start...what do I say...  SO here it goes....


My name is Erica and I LOVE designing and creating with words, colors, textures, anything the computer will let me use!  I have been designing since college, and have loved {almost} all my time spent at the computer making pretty things. I started digital scrapbooking with my skills, and moved onto designing cards for family and friends.  What better way to keep family updated on how fast your kids are growing than a fun photo greeting in the mail!?  I also dabble in business communications such as business cards, brochures, postcards, flyers, and resumes.

I decided to turn my design into a business for a creative outlet, and let's admit....the "residents's spouse" life isn't very glamorous...I was looking for a way to earn a little extra cash for my family.  I love working with customers to get exactly what they want. I will be posting all my new digs here on the blog.  So check back for all my new cards and info!

No comments:

Post a Comment